Saturday, December 17, 2005

jay chou's music makes me... sad.

but not really sad.

its more like,
when i listen to it, i start going into a trance.
and then i feel my eyes go watery and everything becomes a blur.
and my head spins spins spins...
just like being twirled around on a finger
a small doll being twirled around on a huge finger
so huge you cant see anything else.
except, the finger.

the more i talk about it really,
it makes me feel like im narrating about a dream.

i hate dreaming
because the moment i close my eyes all i see are monsters and evil ghosts.
and if one day i close my eyes and i see merry go rounds and happy balloons,
i would hate waking up realising life isnt just about that.
so i'd rather i dont dream, at all.

but seriously i guess life isnt that bad afterall.
because im already seeing everything turning its way for the better.
a few weeks more of intensive studying with my girlfriend beside me,
kbox for us to scream our lungs out,
and as long as i dont give a fuck about the people who are giving me stress,
and i tide through all this shit.
i'll be fine.

of cos not without hugging our lovely chicken little 2 and piggy to bed everynight,
and some merry go round rides at paragon,
and our daily 24/7,
and our loads more plans we have yet to complete.

life is great because..
life will be great.

what a huge change of emotions just within three entries made on the same day.

i seriously think im nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger shann said...

hey girl, lighten up a little.
smile, and smile more.
i'll catch you soon,
you know there would be those who would always stick by you
<3

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home